CHARLIE SHEEN IN COMEDY CENTRAL

Charlie Sheen and Morganne Picard
The controversial actor will be special guest on the American cable television “Comedy Central”, and with his consent, other guests will make fun of him, on September 19, 2011.

The show called “roast” is part of a wider range series. The show where Sheen will be mocked by the most ruthless comedians will be released, probably not by accident the same evening when Ashton Kutcher debuts as the new star of the sitcom “Two and a Half Men”, which worked pretty well for Sheen for eight years.




SHEEN BATTLE FOR CUSTODY OF CHILDREN
Brooke Mueller

Sheen appeared in court Tuesday 19th to fight his ex wife Brooke Mueller for custody of their 2-year-old twin sons, Max and Bob. While details were not publicly released, reports say that Sheen lost, and the judge ruled the custody agreement reached after their divorce would remain in place.

JOAN RIVERS ON SHEEN
I'm so jealous. He's filling stadiums that I can't fill. Without an act!  I have an act and I can't fill Radio City for a week. Charlie Sheen has NO act – he has two bimbo sluts. He's unhappy and he's a warlock and filling Radio City? I'm very upset.

The lesson to be learned is I should have been into drugs and whoring around when I was younger.

Joan Rivers